• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done with your 5 Ton

Barron

The 7 is gonna fly for some Type Ratings that a few people need, and the FAA has some inspectors in Alaska that need to get current. We have a full 1st class Delta interior for it, but it all needs reupholstered. It still has the curved Teal leather fist class salon in the back bulkhead which it pretty cool. It's a 57 model DC-7B

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Old thread that needs to be resurrected.

My farm tractor stopped running while spreading rye grass seed, and I'm working on trying to get it fixed.

In the meantime, the horses ran out of hay last night and I needed to set out a couple of round bales this morning. I decided to try to use my M936 wrecker to haul the hay out to the pasture - it was slow getting the choker strap around the bales, but otherwise the wrecker worked great! Happy horses, happy wife. I'll be happy when I figure out what's wrong with the Massey-Ferguson.

wrecker hay 1.jpg wrecker hay 5.jpg