• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone going to sparta

cruz

I recently bought a m923 from sparta and am waiting on the euc to clear and was wondering if anyone will be there that can take a quick look at my truck to see if it is driveable or if I should get it shipped. not really a big deal, I was just thinking if someone was headed there anyways they could check the oil levels and coolant, and look for anything major that is wrong with it. "quick walk around"

thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:

camp9

I looked at all those trucks a week ago, unless I missed something I would of drove any of them all the way to the UP without hesitation.

grunex125

I recently made contact with a truck mechanic that works at Fort McCoy, He works on the base, is trained on the trucks and has experience with driving them as well. PM me if you would like assistance with your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks