• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sparta; Ft. McCoy Item Hauling, Storage, Previews Availiable...

Andy@McCoy

I live in Sparta, WI and work at Ft. McCoy, and I can do Item Previews, Item Pick-ups, Short or Long-Term Item Storage, etc. I was an Army Motor Vehicle Operator for 12 years, and am very comfortable with most vehicles. I can haul trailers, Trucks and Blazers, and I would also be willing to drive any vehicles that are in running condition and Store them at my lot until you are able to pick them up. I can also load any items you may have stored at my lot onto your designated shipper! I have worked with Mike and Seth at GL Sparta numerous times to Preview and Pick-up people's equipment. I am very flexible with Pick-up hours and can also work on very short notice.

Extremely reasonable rates!
Quality, Consistency, and Flexibility are my priorities!
Any Questions or Concerns, Call Mike or Seth at GL Sparta for References and Recommendation.
Please Call or Text Andy at 608-487-2888.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks