• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 Ram Air Snorkel

olbucksnort

Two years ago when I ordered my from Donaldson (of Australia) I totaled $126.00 U.S.
And that was just the Ice Cream Scooper on top.
Looks kool on my Bobber, but I don't think it made a performance difference.

Last edited:

bonedoc

I finally got around to building my snorkel. The Donaldson ram air came with no issue from Matt at Filtermaxx. The first thing I had to do was straighten out my exhaust so that it wasn't leaning back and I could have it parallel with my snorkel. The snorkel was assembled by a friend of mine as I don't weld and it came out really good. It took us about an hour to cut and assemble the snorkel and the bracket to help support it to the exhaust pipe. Once it was all done then I took it home, cleaned it up, and painted it. Installing it on only took about 20 minutes. I have to say I'm very happy with the results.

Attachments

rustystud

I finally got around to building my snorkel. The Donaldson ram air came with no issue from Matt at Filtermaxx. The first thing I had to do was straighten out my exhaust so that it wasn't leaning back and I could have it parallel with my snorkel. The snorkel was assembled by a friend of mine as I don't weld and it came out really good. It took us about an hour to cut and assemble the snorkel and the bracket to help support it to the exhaust pipe. Once it was all done then I took it home, cleaned it up, and painted it. Installing it on only took about 20 minutes. I have to say I'm very happy with the results.
Looks real "badass" in a good way ! I like it ! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks