• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mud Guards and Step 1 on Insulating Cab

bob270win

Just to keep you up to date on the happenings with the Deuce. Finally got the mud guards installed to protect the tanks . You might remember she came w/o. Took the First step on the cab insulating plan. Installed the Winterization Boots I got from Jatonka, shifter and transfer case. Noticed the difference right away. Step 2 is coming soon. Zilla Mat and a rubberized floor mat next .

Attachments

bob270win

The boots helped alot. I'm willing to bet the frosting on the cake is Step 2 . Zilla mat and the floor mats ! I'll let you know seeing how the temp is in the mid-90s here already !

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob, I like the boot. Looks clean. Please post the pictures of the rubberized floor mats and how you fit them in. Thanks man good thread..!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks