• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Remote Brake Reservoir-Junkyard substitutes?

Scrounge41

Did some searching and didn't find anything although I seem to remember a mention of it before. I may have some time this week to go to a junkyard and do some searching for a receiver hitch for my deuce and I thought I'd try and find a suitable remote brake reservoir. I know there are ones available through the classifieds and online through Summitt etc., but I'm a cheap person and figured I'd ask- What vehicle(s) have a reservoir that will work? I don't feel like popping the hoods on a bunch of cars if I can look for something specific. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
but I'm a cheap person and figured I'd ask
I went with stuff from pegasus racing www.pegasusautoracing.com; the Tilton reservoirs are dirt cheap (7.99). Yeah, sure, you need a cap and a bracket, too.
The problem with junk yards is that the stuff is, well, junk, but as soon as you take an interest in it, the prices suggest that the stuff just turned into gold.

I thought I'd share that with you before they sell you that used F-150 reservoir for 25 bucks....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks