• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics and stories from Iola

cx65083

Hi there folks. Just got back from the Iola show today. I have to say that was a blast. I actually got to meet a few members and found way more parts n toys than I had money for. Every single time I walked by Randy Feltz's set-up... I found something else I HAD to have. Ran into Chainsaw and picked up a cover for my 105 trailer. Thanks guys! Anyway, I took WAY too many pics to NOT share. So here they are. Feel free to add pics and your stories here and I guarantee I WILL be there next year with more money!

Note to fellow newbies: If you plan on being there ALL day (or more than one day)... Get yourself a trailer/camper with AC or a nice airy tent and some comfy lounge chairs and a small bottle of IB Profen. You're going to need them!
Next time I plan on getting myself a golf cart!

Attachments

cx65083

more pics......

Guess I can only post so many pics per post. Here's some more!

Attachments

cx65083

few more.....

Few more......

Attachments

cx65083

Fon number?

If anyone knows the Cell phone number of the Doll holding the rifle in that shot.... PM me!
I tried chatting her up several times today, but got nowhere. I'm sure she was close to giving me her number.... but We got separated just as she was ready to break her silence.

cx65083

Did you see me?

I met a lot of people, not not nearly enough SS members. I'm sure a lot of people saw me trying to maneuver my rusty 813 down through a few lanes trying to pick up parts at either end.
They really don't leave at lot of room at the end there to pull a U-turn....do they?
The heck with a mule or golfcart.... I drove my 813 around! LOL

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone knows the Cell phone number of the Doll holding the rifle in that shot.... PM me!
I tried chatting her up several times today, but got nowhere. I'm sure she was close to giving me her number.... but We got separated just as she was ready to break her silence.

867-53o9 her name is Jenny.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I'd swear I saw her at the mall the other day.

Nice photos, post more f you have them.

cx65083

no more from me....

That's all I had that were remotely MV related. The rest on my fon are 'toys' n stuff I took for my brother who's over the road right now.
Anybody else have pics they wanna post? please add on here!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I met a lot of people, not not nearly enough SS members. I'm sure a lot of people saw me trying to maneuver my rusty 813 down through a few lanes trying to pick up parts at either end.
They really don't leave at lot of room at the end there to pull a U-turn....do they?
The heck with a mule or golfcart.... I drove my 813 around! LOL
Well, at least when you drive the 5 ton, people WILL get out of your way. And if you think an 813 is tough to turn around, try my M814..........:mrgreen::jumpin::cookoo:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
my camera went wacky, I don't think it was ready for the cold evenings so pics didn't come out very good. cx65083`
you were in feet of me I was in the 16' tent next to the 3 trucks in group 3 pic 6.

Rode the mules into town to get beer and ice until johnny law started to crack down.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks