• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I get replacement Data Plates reliably?

Stillmotion

I am restoring my m101a2 and I am looking to have replacement data plates made. I contacted mvdataplates and placed an order well over a month ago and have not heard a thing. Voicemail box is full now so I'm trying to get a refund through PayPal. I'm curious to see who is reliable so I don't have any issues with my next order. I'm ready to wrap up my trailer but can't without the plates.

Thanks

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have heard many guys complain about Dave Kelone, but I have had nothing but great service from him. He even sent a data plate to Aberdeen for me without getting paid up front! I know guys have said that they could not reach him. Well, I called his cell and he answered the first time (I don't have the number right here or else I'd post it).

Stillmotion

I have heard many guys complain about Dave Kelone, but I have had nothing but great service from him. He even sent a data plate to Aberdeen for me without getting paid up front! I know guys have said that they could not reach him. Well, I called his cell and he answered the first time (I don't have the number right here or else I'd post it).
The first time I called he answered as well. He gave me the price and told me to email him the vin info to stamp with my payment. Now I call and the voicemail is full, no answer, no emails back. I don't doubt that he does quality work. He just left me hanging, and in this economy people are a bit more protective of how they spend $. I wish it was a better experience, but it hasn't been.

Stillmotion

My refund was issued. I wish Dave the best of luck getting things up and running smooth again if that's what he chooses to do. No hard feelings. Thanks for all of the info on other places as well guys.