• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2600mile recovery :)

seano11

Well looks like ill be going on a trip to get my new toy jan 9th 2600miles one way should be a blast. Will be going to delta .PA will post up a pic of my route in a second here

Goose2448

There are lots of things you want to see while in the area. Gettysburg is one, Valleyforge is another. Great history there, even if it is American History. It looks like its taking you I-80, which is good, but what road are they taking you to get there. Avoid US RT30 in PA west of Gettysburg, the hills will kill you. And what the heck are you getting?

Danger Ranger

When are you going? Thats quite the trip, find out where all the SS members are on it so they can help if needed.

I am at school in Iowa now, but Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks are coming, so I may be home depending on when your trip is.

I am in North east Ohio, and just off of I-80. PM for info.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
When you get to my place you might not want to leave.Theres alot of toys here,bring plenty of CASH. haha...

wsucougarx

Man you're on tour way to making your first work out video. Buns of Steel MV Style. You'll be picking caluses off your backside for weeks...haha.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like your route 3 takes you farther south. Will it be along I70?

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M923a2

I found the TM's for the M923 on the net and we need to get a copy to your mechanic.

She's already got the IP, troop seats and cover figured out so it's not like she needs it but it's good to know it's available. I'm guessing this is her truck and you get the old one?

I need to get confirmation but I think it's the platform for the Buffalo Pop's and I hung around a while back. Nice choice.

Congratulations on another adventure, is it a girl or a boy?

Attachments

seano11

Ya ill keep my old girl and the mechanic will get the new stuff. It will be a girl. As far as the route goes it all depends who invites me out for dinner I'm pretty flexible.

jeeplvr247

I bet you will get some funny looks bring that across the border. Hopefully they don't think you are staging an invasion of the north land.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks