• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Zombie Hunter

mattwspeed

I am about 90% done with my project. Its a 1971 M35A2 multi that I crew cabbed with a custom soft top...YES a soft top and its killer!!. It has a lot done so I wont start with the list but will post pics of the build later so you can see a visual list LOL... would like to get some feedback... It was a huge hit at a local car show last weekend... I have caught the green fever and just bought my 2nd truck yesterday... not sure what to do with it yet? haha MORE pics soon!

Attachments

FatBuddhaBoo

Wow, what a first post!!!!

I'm getting ready to start my crew cab build (hopefully next month). Curious about how you did the custom soft top.

Looking forward to the upcoming pics!

:grd:

mattwspeed

thanks

Thank you Sir! I wanted my first post to be a good one... used all the info on this site to help... great having such a tool... I liked the hard tops but couldn't see the up side to losing my soft top. I used the window frame ends off of my parts truck and ordered new bows for the rear cab and made them work... very easy to surprisingly! Had a local guy make the top and he did an awesome job! While at the car show I got an invite to Monster Jam at the Ga Dome in Jan to show off the truck! It will be on the dirt during the pit pass session so come out and see the truck if you can? I have more build pics to post that will better explain how I did the top. As far as I can tell its the only CC soft top? Good luck with your build... its well worth the hrs and hrs and hrs and hrs of work ha aha

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking truck. Great job.

One question. Is the truck called "Zombie Hunter" or where you just titling your thread Zombie. The reason I ask is that we have banned Zombie threads. Too many other websites for that.

If you where just titling the thread Zombie then we will need to change the title.

mattwspeed

Nope! Not trying to get hits... the trucks name is Zombie Hunter... even says it on the tail gate ... pics will show it... gonna post em tomorrow since my phone won't cooperate! The top can roll back and has straps at the front cab and rear cab so it doesn't have to come completely off... you can do just the front or front and back and retain the rear window like an H1. Used an m101 bed and shortened it 18" so the truck wasn't super long. 2' shorter total. MRAP wheels and the plates r from C and C!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks