• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upgrade complete

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think it would be good for the classifieds section to have a thumbnail for the auctions with pictures shown in the listing of items for sale, like it was in the old site.
I'm working on it, but the hack isn't updated to 4.2.0. I've got it loaded, but it's not playing nice with the style.

bamalady

I don't get on the site much (just to keep tabs on Wreckerman :cookoo:) so I don't know about how the changes differ from the original.

My only issue is that the orange color in the thread thingy is hard on the eyes.

Danger Ranger

It would be really cool if we could change the background colors like Ron said. Another thing is being able to see user's avatars in a larger view. Could we get that incorporated?

Also, how hard would it be to make it so we can search the classifieds by state too?

Thanks Patracy for your hard work.

Last edited:

ARYankee

Great job Drew!!!! Thanks for all the hard work. It will take some getting used to like anything else. No complaints or tweek ideas here. I say take a break and let it roll for a couple days unless there is something major, then deal with issues and suggestions.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice, I really like the upgrade. The only problem I have is that I find the centered text and tread titles hard to read as well.

This must be a browser issue. My computer at work using IE8 or 9 or whatever the heck version it is, has the centered replies. My home computer using SRWare Iron on Linux is left justified just like it's supposed to be.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm curious as well. If it's something I can fix on the work computer I'm good to go. I'm concerned if I update my home browser I might end up in the same boat again with the centered text.

Sumner

This must be a browser issue. My computer at work using IE8 or 9 or whatever the heck version it is, has the centered replies. My home computer using SRWare Iron on Linux is left justified just like it's supposed to be.
Just logged in using firefox, and all text is left justified. When using IE it's centered. Weird

rickf

Where did the PM's go? I had a lot of contact info on them.

Rick
Found them, Not exactly sure how or if I can do it again but at least I know they are still in there somewhere.
The color combo's are still very hard to see, That has been a complaint of mine for years.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks