• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what do you pull behind your 5 ton tractor?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thats a slick set up! how much weight have you pulled on that M270? and did it have any problems pulling it? and i want that M128:drool:
I have pulled a total of zero on the 270 so far! I just picked it up recently off of Ft Hood, with the intent of transporting my V100 to shows on it, and haven't got the loading ramps made for it yet. The deck is 40' (trailer is 49' total) so it should easily haul two smaller vehicles at a time. It is rated at 12 tons. It is not ideal for what I want to do, but reasonably priced lowboys are in short supply around here at the moment.

The M128 I bought to move house with (it was actually cheaper than renting a U-Haul), but I find I really like it.

Both had been through recent depot and had brand new tires. To make them roadworthy I replaced one tail-light bulb on the 128, and a clearance light bulb on the 270! The 128 had a new ladder in the back.

Cheers

KsM715

Just a 105, but that trailer is gone now and the 101 is just to small and looks goofy.

(BTW this truck is for sale if anyone decides they need a new toy)

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I pulled many things behind my XM818 and my M915.

I have hauled almost 1 million gallons of WVO in my M969 trailer, hauled untold numbers of trucks, scrap rail, and concrete crossties on my M270A1, and just got a M750 trailer to store all my spare parts in. I had a M127 lowboy too, hauled lots of stuff on that but it is sold now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgvNN5oAeBo&list=UUa_DQ5ScJpsJhPTN_PQpdrA&index=12

DSC02193 (Medium).jpgDSC02246 (Medium).JPGtowrig.jpgDSC04346 (Medium).JPGDSC04419 (Large).jpgloader on m818.jpgIMG-20111027-00081.jpgtankerm915.jpgM750 014 (Medium).jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks