• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton NC MV Rally April 13, 14, 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacticalmike

2017 Dates Are Locked In.
5th Annual MV Rally At Denton Farm Park
1072 Cranford Road
Denton NC , 27239

Come in Wednesday April 12th to setup, leave out Sunday April 16th
Saturday the 15th is spectator day. The rest of this event will be dedicated to MV owners with games, prizes, convoy rides and food and lots of entertainment. Mark your calendars and come out for the fun. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want in on that if you guys and girls will/can put up with me and the bad jokes. Should have a new to me tractor and hooked to my little trailer. I will have the Tiger tool with me if there is another large U joint that has to come out. LOL

tacticalmike

date change

Come in Wednesday April 12th to setup, leave out Sunday April 16th
Saturday the 15th is spectator day. are the official dates for this show. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ford Mechanic

I want in on that if you guys and girls will/can put up with me and the bad jokes. Should have a new to me tractor and hooked to my little trailer. I will have the Tiger tool with me if there is another large U joint that has to come out. LOL
Hey bring more flares this year! I'm bringing a "toy" also!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tacticalmike

Everyone Please Read: a wedding has conflicted with our show dates. we have been forced to change our dates back to April 13, 14 and 15th. sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks