• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Acres Fall 2017 Rally info thread

212sparky

It is getting to be the time to start looking at planning the fall rally. Spring was a success from the pictures I have seen. I am looking at dates at the end of September beginning of October. Do all your maintenance and recover from the last one and see you there! Reply to the thread with dates that work for you. It is currently looking like the end of September at this point. Date is set for September 29th, 30th and October 1st! Hope to see you guys there!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang it. Won't be able to make that weekend, will be watching for lots of pictures though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wire Fox

Sweet! I searched for it in my Maps app, just wanted to be sure it pulled up the right location. Only 1,600mi from me lol
It took me a few minutes to find it on Saturday. My GPS pointed me about 15 miles too far east. It's only about a mile east of town. There's only one "major" road heading east out of town and you'd be hard-pressed to not see the sign for the park while going east (the entrance is a big hill).

All that said, if I don't have my HMMWV ready by this rally, I've done goofed....hard.

Mos68x

Well there are a couple things that will keep me here if they aren't resolved by then, but I hope that I can go.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That weekend won't work for me but the 13,14,15 would. Just keep in mind in case most people can't make the first date's.

Mos68x

That would be fine for me, Nov through Feb is my hunting time so I would probably pass on anything during that time of year.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last two weekend in Sept works for me! So far...
Is it possible to wait till Gimpy gets his new work schedule?

212sparky

Last two weekend in Sept works for me! So far...
Is it possible to wait till Gimpy gets his new work schedule?
We can wait a little bit. I edited the first post to see what work for the majority of people. I will set the date mid July so people know for sure and can request off time if needed with plenty of notice.

212sparky

To let everyone know I will have a large diesel welder/ generator on site this year in place of the mep004a. It is a little quieter, air cooled so I don't have to worry about wet stacking plus if needed we can hook it up behind a razor or jeep if we need to do repairs back in the woods.

212sparky

The last weekend in September would work for me.
Sounds good, I will post the final date in a few weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to voice there opinion but it looks like it will be the September 29,30 and October 1?

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This summer Haspin rally was fun! the Wife and I have a wedding in San Fran to go to in beginning of October but I will do what I can to come out again! Maybe wont be as hot!!!

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will try to make it, the wife has a camping trip planned the last weekend of the month but it is just over the line in New Paris, OH so I will just leave for the day Saturday and come down. I hope to be bringing a HMMWV with me in addition to the 923.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will try to make it, the wife has a camping trip planned the last weekend of the month but it is just over the line in New Paris, OH so I will just leave for the day Saturday and come down. I hope to be bringing a HMMWV with me in addition to the 923.
You staying at Natural Springs in New Paris?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks