• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newest Refurb.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here are some pics of my latest Deuce refurb...

She will get a hard top, and perhaps a winch.

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nice work! Looks like you started with nice and straight metal. That's a big help. Did you sandblast or sand the old paint?
Both, I didn't take it all the way down, but did blast all the rust spots, and feather. The truck only had 2 coats of paint, the original Vietnam era green and the crap in the second set of pics, and no CARC!

She will be for sale as soon as I'm done with the paint, and servicing.

baxter

Beautiful truck it is always nice to see one being reserected and treated right. Be sure to post the camo pics. Where is the best place to get paint I installed winch and it doesnt match .:-D

Reactions: FMJ

Lex_Ordo

That came out real nice!
I too am in the process. So far I have done the cab -forward. Still need to replace the bed and side racks/ troop seats.

She looks new inside. My truck came with two springer seats. Th Guard unit that had the truck, swaped it out some time ago. Nicer ride for the passenger now.

Attachments

Reactions: FMJ

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
That came out real nice!
I too am in the process. So far I have done the cab -forward. Still need to replace the bed and side racks/ troop seats.

She looks new inside. My truck came with two springer seats. Th Guard unit that had the truck, swaped it out some time ago. Nicer ride for the passenger now.
Looks real nice, I'm going to do the interior of mine after I get the outside done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks