• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chec out my CUCV Camper

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you actually have a complete Chalet or have you found a Chalet camper and are installing same on an M1009. Looked at some pics, which is yours? Been a long time since I've been in a Chalet.

KSBOB

Since I cant post pics... yet. I drove up to Springfield last weekend and picked it up. I put it on my son's 1009 because he is not taking the care I would like to see in its use and maintenance. So the camper is in and he is out. I hope to have it ready to go for the 4th of July to haul my dirtbikes down to Chadwick Mo.

interior is decent with the front couches newly recovered. the sink/furnace/holding tank are there and in working condition. The refridgerator is missing. Table is present and in good shape. Pop up is not weathered and has no holes. The tie down straps are done, I am thinking of putting clamshell brackets inside to replace the tiedowns.

I am also looking for a small heat/ac unit to replace the furnace. This is going to be fun.

mangus580

KSbob.... check the FAQ's on the left, for instructions on posting pics. The biggest problem people have is the size of the pictures.

muddobber40

KSBOB said:
I am also looking for a small heat/ac unit to replace the furnace. This is going to be fun.

I have 3 M1010's I am parting and they still have the heaters and a/c units in them. I was told they worked on 2 of them, never tested them. If you wanted to swing down some day to look at them and see if they'd work...I'd make you a decent deal. I am only about 90 miles straight south of you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks