• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC BMY M936A2 6x6 Wrecker

SouthJL

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BMY M936A2 6x6 Wrecker

Purchased June 2016 from GovPlanet out of Indianapolis, Indiana. Titled in NC, not registered.

Changed the oil, swapped tires for Goodyear MV/T 395/85R20, replaced flexible fuel lines with new parker fittings and hoses, replaced batteries with two group 31, and fixed a few other minor things.

With plans to make it look nice and pretty, I purchased a bunch of NOS accessories and some tools that I will not need. Full price will include everything, bare bones price I will keep the NOS accessories and tools and sell them here separately.

Included in both prices is all the BII with the truck, including Chains, Snatch blocks, Whiffle tree, Field chocks, Boom jack tubes. Also included will be some other parts, cv boot, airline, additional ctis take-off parts.

Full price: $16,500 $15,500

Bare bones price:
$14,500 $13,500 (not including accessories and tools)

Accessories (Included in Full price):
  • Towbar with all adapters
  • Convoy lights, NOS, still wrapped in paper/plastic and inner boxes, outer box gone.
  • Slave cable, 50’
  • Tow light bar and power cable
  • Tan Vinyl cab top, NOS in box

Tools (Included in Full price):
  • Northern Tool, 6-ton Jack Stands #71765
  • HF Pittburgh , 30-ton bottle jack
  • Military Ken Tool geared multiplier lug wrench (qty 2)
  • ezlugwrench, Torque Multiplier
Yost 33C vice:
Also included in full price is the Yost 33C vice, however it is broken and not mounted to the bumper. It was rusted and locked up, and when attempting to swivel the vice, one of the swivel lock-down bolts snapped off and the other is still rusted in place.

20240303_214247578_iOSB.jpg20240302_161541951_iOSb.jpg 20240303_214304202_iOSB.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks