• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

getting the christmas tree

did you use your deuce and a half to get your X-mas tree?

• of course, it wouldnt be right not to!

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No, I just used a normal vehicle.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I used a much more politically incorrect vehicle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting a tree this year.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

rattlecan6104

I was wondering if anyone other me got or is going to get their christmas tree with their deuce and a half. It was also an excuse to get my wife into it, apparently she doesnt think it is as much of a fun vehicle as I do.

jj

She, Who Must Be Obeyed, and the boys, and i have used the M-1009 for the last two years. We will probably do so this year. Last year i got confronted by some Long Islander about how i was "murdering the planet" by driving such a "wasteful" vehicle. I couldn't help but point out that he'd driven at least 125 miles, one way, to buy a christmas tree. His reply was: "Merry F---ing Christmas, A--hole." Yeah, you bet. Peace on earth, goodwill to man, too. That was the day i concluded my purpose on earth was to meet AND greet each and every idiot who walks the planet. Happily, i can now cross that one off the list. Maybe he'll be back this season. I think the mufflers are about due to fall off.