• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many West Coast MKT owners out there??

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All.......been lurking for a few years and finally joined all the fun. I recently acquired an MKT-85 at a GP auction and have begun the painful process of trying to piece it all back together, I cant complain because other than no MBU's, I had just about everything else. During my research and time on this site, I have found that most of them MKT folks are back east. Kind of hard to look for parts and sell of/trade extra stuff when shipping is such a pain. Thought I would try and find a few out west and see where it goes.

macsog2000

Hi Chris,
I have a partial MKT. It is one of three that I used to make two complete ones. I do have several MBU's for it, at least three are practically new, plus repair kit. Missing griddles, but have overs, pots, etc and some insulated containers. New tires.
Ken
Reno/Sparks. 360-630-3684

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Chris,
I have a partial MKT. It is one of three that I used to make two complete ones. I do have several MBU's for it, at least three are practically new, plus repair kit. Missing griddles, but have overs, pots, etc and some insulated containers. New tires.
Ken
Reno/Sparks. 360-630-3684

Awesome Ken...amazing what the MKTs are going for at auction now. No more $500-900 deals LOL. That's great that your close. There are a couple in Washington I know of and at least one in SoCal that is being used as a portable soup kitchen. Holler if you are looking for anything MKT as I have been able to find a lot of stuff in my search for everything issued to an MKT. If yours is Tan, I have some new screens and travel covers (mine is green).