• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Link to my scale model album

Adamlee

Hey everyone. FWIW, here's a link to my album site that includes some hi-res pics of my Tiger family models I've been working on, in addition to other stored images of stuff that I am using for model reference ideas.

By no means are these models finished; they are in a very transitional state! I just finally managed to fit the Dragon - brand tracks to the old Tamiya Jagdtiger. http://picasaweb.google.com/adam1964freeman/ScaleModelingIHaveReturned#

Down the road, I have the CCKW to build and include in a diorama with the Jagdtiger. I plan on locating a few 1:32/90mm figures to go with the Hasegawa FW190-"Dora" long-nose. Might even hunt down a 1:32 scale kettenrad or kubelwagen or Opel truck to add to the Dora when I get to it.

I collected some scans of early OIF "hillbilly armor" guntrucks because that is a key area I want to venture into with my modeling. Just takes time!

Keep an eye on the photoalbum, it is an amateur's page but I will try and update it as I add details & get to the more fine-focused painting and weathering of the tanks.

I really dig the Dragon tracks - they fit pretty well on the Tami kit. Pleasant surprise!!

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Hey everyone. FWIW, here's a link to my album site that includes some hi-res pics of my Tiger family models I've been working on, in addition to other stored images of stuff that I am using for model reference ideas.

By no means are these models finished; they are in a very transitional state! I just finally managed to fit the Dragon - brand tracks to the old Tamiya Jagdtiger. http://picasaweb.google.com/adam1964freeman/ScaleModelingIHaveReturned#
Link went dead:

- Can you resurrect it?