• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M21 Halftrack mortar carrier

six mile guy

i had posted this in the wrong place..... sorry..... there were only 110 M21's build from what i read.... the M21 carried the 81mm mortar and a M2 BMG.... looking for info... are there any in a museum or in a collection the i can get pictures and information on it.... or the manual that covers the weapons part.... the rest is same as other halftracks ..... thanks for leads or help the info will help me decide what i want to do with one i have found all taken apart and some parts missing.... i already have a mortar that i can use

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks