• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mud tires

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking at firestone's S. A. TRACTION ND in 10.00-20 load range G as a possable relpacement for the ND's my truck came with. Has anyone tried these? Is there a better choice?

spicergear

I looked at a set of these for my truck then came across a set of hard to find XL's. Did you price those 10 Firestones yet? I was around $220/tire then mounting and tubes and that jazz. EEEK!!! S.A. Traction ND is a really aggressive tire! The tread is nice, no full center to spin slick...a really good looking tire.

brgmchevy

I run new Firestone NDs 11.00x20s as a single wheel setup :cool: . They work excellent so far! Kinda pricey though, but cheaper than any other 44" tire at $250 each :p . Looks awesome too :scool: .

Monster Man

like Guido said, I would suggest running 6 SA Traction 11.00x20's- way better off road performance and cheaper when it comes to replacing them 7 instead of 11. Drawbacks would be you can't keep going with a flat :(

they make that tire in a 9.00x20 as well, so they won't rub in dual configuration, and have a speed rating higher than the deuce can attain

Expensive, but, man, those are some nice looking tires