• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M715. a bunch of pics...that come up now!!!

spicergear

My big 715, aka 'Velvet,' arrived stock with a blown motor. I slapped in a 3053A and a 305 small block Chevy so I wouldn't have to drag it around with the tractor anymore. It got the channel bumper and deuce-Garwood 10K winch stuffed in it (set up on a hydraulic motor), then lockers for the D60 and D70, lockouts and a set of chains. After that she got a 427TD big block Chevy, power brakes, 37x13x16 Bogger, then 1100x16 XL's, NP205 with Muncie PTO, then a deuce-Garwood 10K winch under the bed behind the rear axle. After that and the :banghead: and wanting to :boxer: with the Rockwell hardware...they went in with 1100x20 Goodyear Xtra Grips (42" tall) on older single style deuce wheels. That led to a look that was good, but slightly skinny tired from certain views so a lump of change was dropped on 395/85R20 XML's on :banghead: beadlocks. Now it's got ground clearance out the whazoo!!!

This is Velvet.