• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in Fort Worth, TX - What did I miss?

dherman304

Evening all, I accidentally bought a M1097 from GovPlanet. I say accidentally because I thought it was going to go for a lot more than what I bid. I ended up winning it for $3,900. Im thrilled with the outcome but I'm left wondering why didn't it go for more? I must have missed something???

Take a look and let me know if you see anything wrong with it. I'm thrilled I bought a running (with no blow-by) and driving 2006 M1097 only a few miles from where a work. I sitll think I missed something major though!

Below is a link to the M1097

dherman304

The plan is to enjoy it as-is while doing some refurb, then in the Winter swap to an LS. I have been obsessed with Hummers since I was little. I can't wait to build it out!

Reactions: 98G

HMMWVNEWB

Evening all, I accidentally bought a M1097 from GovPlanet. I say accidentally because I thought it was going to go for a lot more than what I bid. I ended up winning it for $3,900. Im thrilled with the outcome but I'm left wondering why didn't it go for more? I must have missed something???

Take a look and let me know if you see anything wrong with it. I'm thrilled I bought a running (with no blow-by) and driving 2006 M1097 only a few miles from where a work. I sitll think I missed something major though!

Below is a link to the M1097
I dont think you missed anything those just go for less because of the two door. You got a great deal its operational and seems like a good find. I just got the 4 door one myself. Congrats man I think you will have an awesome time getting to where you want to see it.