• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New wiper blades

Lax

I would like to get a set of new wiper blades for my Duce and I have seen where some guys will go to a 13" blade from the 11" stock blades. Can anyone tell me how I can do this without modifications. It's storming up here and I should have done this months ago! aua
Any help with part numbers, etc. would be great. Thanks everyone.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saturn Surplus sells a kit too. I just ordered a set, should have them Monday.

TheBuggyman

I got a set of the Saturn Surplus upgraded wipers and arms and can honestly say that I LOVE THEM!!! They work great, so much better than stock. I also added the all metal air motors, good quality IMHO.

el_magico

Does anyone happen to have an updated link for post #2? I need to order some wiper blades but noticed that there are two different mounting loops on them. Will either set work?

jwentz57

I used the ANCO 41-01 arms on my deuce and the 31-31 blades. got the arms from rock auto or ebay and went to walmart and got my blades

Jeepsinker

I need to do some kind of wiper upgrade. Read a thread on here somewhere where a member got a pair of arms and some regular blades from NAPA and got it to fit up pretty easily.

wcuhillbilly

I need to do some kind of wiper upgrade. Read a thread on here somewhere where a member got a pair of arms and some regular blades from NAPA and got it to fit up pretty easily.
That was me,,,,,,, used stock arms and put a dab of spot weld on the end so I could slide the NAPA 60-1157 wiper blade adapter plastic on.... ( 5 ton Wiper Fix ) was the name of the post.... been through some hellacious rain storms and no failure yet cept the air line blowing off.....

Last edited: