• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello NC. New member in Zebulon. Newly acquired m1123 still in progress.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Be sure to download the manuals for your hummer... The "Dash -10" will explain how to start the thing up. So you don't spend money on fried electrical components. The other books offer up troubleshooting flow charts and part numbers. Whatever you do, try to stay with American Made parts. Lots of little chinamen are offering up their "made parts" and they just don't hold up.

jbmatt

Welcome to the Outfit!

Be sure to download the manuals for your hummer... The "Dash -10" will explain how to start the thing up. So you don't spend money on fried electrical components. The other books offer up troubleshooting flow charts and part numbers. Whatever you do, try to stay with American Made parts. Lots of little chinamen are offering up their "made parts" and they just don't hold up.

Thanks for the tips. So far the big problem was finding out that the fuel solenoid was grounding to the pump housing and causing non working glow plug light, of course no fuel, and some really hot wires. After that it was mostly routine. They transmission sensors were missing and front drive shaft disconnected with u-joints missing. This site helped me fix those issues. Now for longer test drives as confidence grows. Thanks to all those whose posts helped me without even knowing.

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks