• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russian Longtrack

saddamsnightmare

April 25th, 2010.

From the dashboard shot, I'd say you'd need at least a Pilot's license to drive the critter!!:razz: Man, it would take years to figure out how to start the machine, much less drive one....aua

saddamsnightmare

April 26th, 2010.

Wish the average GL truck looked that good, new seat covers and all. GL ad: " only needs Russian interpreter, running condition unknown, hours unknown, Buyer loads".:grin:

williamwerner326

April 26th, 2010.

Wish the average GL truck looked that good, new seat covers and all. GL ad: " only needs Russian interpreter, running condition unknown, hours unknown, Buyer loads".:grin:
Perhaps condition code "F"? Who knows, this jammy might still run around. I probably could have got it running if i had more time, i was only there for a week and i had ligit work to do.

Elwenil

One of the P40 Mobile Radar vehicles sold recently in Europe and I've seen at least two more for sale. There is also a cargo version of the same vehicle that looks like a tracked cargo truck.

tatra813

I tried to buy one of these on ebay from I think Poland, but didnt feel comfortable with the importing issues.....Dang thing looks awsome though

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks