• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Capac MI pickup

Awol

Anyone here have any recent dealings with picking up stuff from Capac MI? I'm looking at a Humvee, and was just wondering how they are to deal with.

It's about a 14 hour drive for me, 1 way. Wanting to know what to expect when I get there. It would be my first time picking up something like this from Govplanet.

Thanks guys

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i went personally last year and it was easy. Its a tow yard. nice guy to deal with. very large Wheel loader loaded my gensets on trailers onto my trailer. I sent a driver a few months ago and he had no problems picking up. no ramp to load with, but i would recommend calling ahead to give them a heads up. and be sure of the hours

Awol

i went personally last year and it was easy. Its a tow yard. nice guy to deal with. very large Wheel loader loaded my gensets on trailers onto my trailer. I sent a driver a few months ago and he had no problems picking up. no ramp to load with, but i would recommend calling ahead to give them a heads up. and be sure of the hours
Sounds good! I'll definitely contact them and set up an appointment before showing up.

Awol

GPS will get you there but do not expect a big sign or lights and flashing arrows. all the millitary stuff is behind the building and a fenced lot. there was 1 maybe 4x4 sign on the side of the building.
Good to know!

If I didn't pick it up myself, has anyone had any luck using UShip? Or should I just go through GovPlanets shipping portal?