• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finding a Vendor

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It might be helpful to have a section where board members could go and see all the vendors, preferably with hyperlinks to click and connect.
That would be useful. Especially if there was a short version of what that vendor sells or does. The big guys cover a lot of the spectrum. Others are electrical (Starters and Alternators) and some are tires.

I don't volunteer money very often, but maybe a few bucks contributed to SS for being listed in that section? Maybe a few more bucks for a "premium listing" that isn't a billboard ad - but maybe 3 lines rather than one?

I think most of us would rather buy from people in our outfit when possible. This would be a good way to do that.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe the vendors need a reminder to put a 'this is what we got' message on that forum, so people will look at it.
Honestly, unless a post grabs my attention the that forum, I don't click.

TBH, a central listing of vendors would be good. I dunno what it would take to make that happen, but even a page with their banner ads that are clickable?