• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOV Planet Capac Michigan

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have experience picking up in Capac, Michigan. I have 2 trailered gensets to get and Gov Planet gave me a contact number but that was it. map quest shows a tow yard so kind of confused. anyone know the hours and pick up times. I going to drive this one since its only 3 1/2 hours and both will fit on my 20 ft trailer

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Anyone have experience picking up in Capac, Michigan. I have 2 trailered gensets to get and Gov Planet gave me a contact number but that was it. map quest shows a tow yard so kind of confused. anyone know the hours and pick up times. I going to drive this one since its only 3 1/2 hours and both will fit on my 20 ft trailer
They have the towyard under contract to release items. Last time I was there it was Monday - Thursday before 2

I believe it was Nationwide towing. That was towards the end of last year when the mowing units were there.