• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am truly humbled

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
As most of you are aware, I've recently been blessed enough to get a 1952 M37 to restore.

In the process of researching, I had come across the "Dodge M37 Restoration Guise" by Davis Ahl and had asked if anyone had a copy they would be willing to part with.

@rtk Stepped up and gifted me the copy and stated he would send it to me and he "threw in a few goodies".... which included some awesome pics of his MVs, a GREAT key chain and P38, some bumper stickers from his local MVPA chapter and an honest to God original 1955 physical copy of the TM 9-8030!

Between him, @G744 @Soupermike and others who have reached out with their knowledge and willingness to help, I am truly humbled and blessed to be a member of this community.

All I can say is thank you, and know I'll do my part to keep the spirit of comeraderie that is alive here going.

I am truly a mouse among giants.

Thank you gentlemen.

20220114_193723.jpg

Last edited: