• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lmtv air hydraulic pump parts

profo

I have finally tracked down the manufacture for the lmtv air hydraulic pump that lifts the cab lowers tire etc. it is made by spx/otc
you can rebuild it by using the internal parts that come from their 4023 and pa50 models the most common part that goes bad is called a Ucup part number 253095 or spx14121 it measures .69 x .44 x .25 its the little seal that seals the oil on the pump seal. Here is the url, https://atico.ch/wp-content/uploads...SPX-PowerTeam-Druckluftpumpe-PA6-Modell-D.pdf

coachgeo

I have finally tracked down the manufacture for the lmtv air hydraulic pump that lifts the cab lowers tire etc. it is made by spx/otc
you can rebuild it by using the internal parts that come from their 4023 and pa50 models the most common part that goes bad is called a Ucup part number 253095 or spx14121 it measures .69 x .44 x .25 its the little seal that seals the oil on the pump seal. Here is the url, https://atico.ch/wp-content/uploads...SPX-PowerTeam-Druckluftpumpe-PA6-Modell-D.pdf
a ucup discussion is in here somewhere. Power Packer is the other supplier of this stuff, if I recall right... thanks for updated info. PDF little confusing with it being hand or foot operated switch and not the manifold with valves used with FMTV's...... but guess the guts in side are mostly the same.

profo

a ucup discussion is in here somewhere. Power Packer is the other supplier of this stuff, if I recall right... thanks for updated info. PDF little confusing with it being hand or foot operated switch and not the manifold with valves used with FMTV's...... but guess the guts in side are mostly the same.
yes the guts are the same from what i found!