• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM and parts for M116 Husky

tommygun

Im having trouble finding the TMs for the M 116 Husky tracked cargo carrier . No luck searching internet . Also looking for parts like road wheels , idler , headlight , ect. Any help would be appreciated.

tommygun

Thanks SCSG-G4 . I will check to see if they have what Im looking for. I really need a maintenance manual as i am unfamiliar with the hydraulic system and need to know how to adjust linkages.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
20P is a parts manual, and the 35 is the divisional support through depot repair manual. You should also look for the -10 (operator), the -20 (without the P, Direct support) the 35P (depot parts manual), and the Lube Order (starts with LO instead of TM). That would be a nearly complete set of manuals.

tommygun

Does anyone know what weight oil , or hydraulic oil or fluid goes in the crossdrive of a m116 husky ? I believe it shares most major components with the m114 apc . Any help would be greatly appreciated .