• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with TOCNET intercom system

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do think they are out there and someone who is patient can eventually assemble one.

By the the way I did find the TM for it. It is on the web, or the company will send you a link. It might be on their website. If anyone wants it, I'll try to look it up.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do think they are out there and someone who is patient can eventually assemble one.

By the the way I did find the TM for it. It is on the web, or the company will send you a link. It might be on their website. If anyone wants it, I'll try to look it up.

I would not mind having a copy and can always post it here for you if you would like?

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I would like the info to, as I have lots of boxes, and some wiring.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone anyone who wants it, PM me an email address and I'll send it. I can't find it on the web, but I have a version on my phone.

Wile E. Coyote