• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STEEL SOLDIERS STICKERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunchbox005

hey people...i know i just joined the club and im STILL working on my 58 international...(parts slow on getting) but i wanted to know if i could make a sticker and it be alright????? cuz i wouldnt mind slaping it on the bumper of my IH....i have a machine so it wont take me too much time to make and i have that army font....let me get an answer thanks!

CanadaDeuce

SS stickers ........

Im thinkin Id like some .......... I bet many would like stickers , count me in if you make em.
Hope they give you the OK as long as SS approves them.

CanadaDeuce

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: SS stickers ........

Sooo, Mike, does that mean there is something in the works? [thumbzup]

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: SS stickers ........

mangus580 said:
We arent approving anything with the SS name on it right this minute....
Not quite - Chris said "Sure" so far to two T-shirt designs of mine which have the Steel Soldiers name on it. Guess you just have to ask him politely, and clear the final design of the sticker with him.... ;)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter

lunchbox005,

I just like that truck of yours! I really think it's cool! Has character!

An SS sticker will be a great addition!

mangus580

Re: RE: SS stickers ........

maddawg308 said:
mangus580 said:
We arent approving anything with the SS name on it right this minute....
Not quite - Chris said "Sure" so far to two T-shirt designs of mine which have the Steel Soldiers name on it. Guess you just have to ask him politely, and clear the final design of the sticker with him.... ;)
I am not sure why you undermind what i said. We are NOT CURRENTLY approving ANYTHING.

Can I be more clear?

No.2Diesel

After looking at the one design that is available, I think some new submissions couldn't hurt. :p

There should be a thread devoted to Logos and designs submitted by the forum members.

Mike and I bantered this very topic about maybe a year ago? I think there was also a discussion on here about possibly having a contest for a logo'd decal. As you can tell it hasn't gained much momentum.
Possibly like the one that was for a T-shirt design here about 3 1/2 years ago when I first joined the forum. I think the winner (by a poll vote) was Little Joe? But that is relying on memory and you know what age does to that. :lol:

lunchbox005

hey

i dont want that oval i want to make it like 44" wide and like 4 to 5" tall ....like going across the windshield or a small one that gos on the bumper that just says steel soldiers in the same font...nothing fancy just "STEEL SOLDIERS" or www.STEELSOLDIERS.com ....you guys know what i mean??? whould that be okay or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.