• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheelers for the Wounded Event

Stouttrout

Hey Guys, I wanted to post this up and invite anyone who would like to come out. I will give you a little background on the event and the organization. Our first event was last year and was a huge success. Thanks tot he commitment of Marble Falls and huge group of offroaders, the event will continue. The idea started out small, provide a fun day of offroading for wounded soldiers and their families. This was a great time. I have been offroading for years and this is most fun I have ever had. The event this year will be May 1. I will have one of my Jeeps there and thought it would be really cool if we could get a duece there. the event will be at Hidden Falls Adventure park in Marble Falls, Tx. My Group at TexasJeepOwners.com will provide a Breakfast for everyone. After that, the park is open to ride. The Midnight 4 Wheelers from San Antonio have done all the leg work and will provide a lunch and dinner. There is plenty of camping out there and lots of room. Lots of trails too. For more info or to pre-register, you can go to:

Wheelers for the Wounded - San Antonio Chapter

For a short promo video of last years event, check out (BTW, that is my Jeep at 1:18 ):

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li3xT2aExBg&feature=related[/media]

Last edited:

Stouttrout

The Jeep makes another appearance in this one but this time, Well , I kinda broke the rules and let the soldier get some wheel time :) Check out that smile at 1:55 - 1:58 This vid was from the Marble Falls event Last year.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ENgnaReW0[/media]

Last edited:

Stouttrout

Wheeler For The Wounded - San Antonio is APPROVED as a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Public Charity.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!

No MV vehicles in the area?