• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New ongoing opportunity upcoming to move my Expedition Campers across US

Reworked LMTV

Hello,
I will be opening my company quite soon, supplying Composite Expedition Campers for trucks. These campers range from slide-in F150 size campers up to about 30'x8'x8'. Some mount on military trucks, etc. I am only looking for professional acting people who treat my customers well. I limit my customers to only those I want to do business with, and those that respect the drivers. I do not take all customers. My customers will be encouraged to tip.

I need to move these campers from my warehouse in Nashville and The West coast, to points across the Nation. I would prefer that a fellow SS member gets the business, rather than a broker.

If you are interested, please drop me a line.
Thank you, Brit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks