• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Box area

Doug D.

I have a M1114 and behind the passenger seat there is a box with bunch of electrical including the re-set button for the transmission. Should this box have a cover on it? I looked for one in the parts manual and cannot find it. Seems it should be covered. Anyone know where to get a cover?

Jinx

yea mine gets covered somewhat by seat also but not completely. At work now and don't have pics.
My M1114 is the same way. The seat pretty much covers it, but I wouldn't want to drop anything metal down there. I think it's just the way they are built. I've done some research and found the M1113/M1114 have a different seat base/battery cover than all the other variants. May just be something we have to live with.

Doug D.

My M1114 is the same way. The seat pretty much covers it, but I wouldn't want to drop anything metal down there. I think it's just the way they are built. I've done some research and found the M1113/M1114 have a different seat base/battery cover than all the other variants. May just be something we have to live with.
thanks for the info!