• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chambersburg, PA to MA... anyone moving?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got (2) of these pigs to bring home. I am currently in between trailers, so weighing my options. Anyone looking to haul north for a price?

18d2884b-ac88-4096-a5b1-fa579125dc29.jpg

unitedstatesoffreight

I'm surprised I havent gotten a single response.
Got (2) of these pigs to bring home. I am currently in between trailers, so weighing my options. Anyone looking to haul north for a price?

View attachment 923386
Hi, this is Eric with United States of Freight. I'd be glad to help you out here if you are still interested in getting these two units transported. Please feel free to reach out at either 786-247-1022, or eric@unitedstatesoffreight.com.

Thank you

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 45ft stepdeck haul to/from Bloomsburg (pa) two weekends from now, detouring into the berkshires on the return leg but am loaded both ways, sorry I have no room for your gennies :(

It would help others here if you indicate whether or not the site will load your gennies

Last edited:

unitedstatesoffreight

I have a 45ft stepdeck haul to/from Bloomsburg (pa) two weekends from now, detouring into the berkshires on the return but am loaded both ways, no room :(

It would help others here if you indicate whether or not the site will load the items
Hello,

I am Sal with United States Of Freight. It would be a pleasure to assist you with is move.

Please feel free to contact me via phone, text or email.

All The Best,
Sal Squatrito
917-868-2610
sal@unitedstatesoffreight.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks