• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce on 16-20 ifa tires

CanadaDeuce

WOW ........ thats cool , how did you get 16x20's to work on a stock truck ?, thought 14x20 was about as big as one could go / also what brand of tires are those, very different tread pattern almost looks civilian.

great choice !, so just special rims and bigger tires what other mosz did you need to fit them on ? M 37 correct ?

have fun , show us some sloser up pics when time allows.

CanadaDeuce

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
tell us more about the tires themselves... they look a lot like the profile of cranetruck's 8x8 tires which were an oddball 1600 20

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BFR said:
tell us more about the tires themselves... they look a lot like the profile of cranetruck's 8x8 tires which were an oddball 1600 20
Wonder what wheel width is correct for those...
Here are a couple of images of the 8x8 tires, they are 16-20 and tubeless bias plies.

Attachments

luisdutra

MilitaryRestoration said:
exhaust out the rear is usually due to it being a gasser, alt

hough i have seen some guys mod. theirs like this to make it quieter in the cab[/quote
the exhaust is not a mod.It´s the original exhaust in this m35a1,i swap the old 427 for a new (remanufactured in the army) lds-465-1a and use the original exhaust.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
cranetruck said:
BFR said:
luisdutra, where are you located? (from the looks of the pics I should move there :D )
He is in South America, I do believe....
Yes, actually one of the few deuce-heads living in Uruguay, less than 200 miles from my place.
I know him well; he's also severely affected with that global disease called od-fever!

Hey Luis, welcome!
What about sending us some actual pics from your beast on 15,5s/20x13 IFA rims?

And please don't forget to add your location..., it's a rule!

Gerhard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks