• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General Questions

signalcorps

I have the numbers for the rear I think, might take a couple days, I conversed with Bilstein and they said those were European numbers and useless to them
Yep. The numbers I found on the rear shock is not even listed on the Bilstein website. Not even a close number.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that question is for me I believe they are 8" and the ones that came out of DRMO with the FAV, I will check

signalcorps

Yes... When the manual was created it was 8 inch but the manual was for the pre-1985 rebuild where they added the side baskets, radio basket, fenders and other items. when I look at photos of the post 85 rebuild I think the rear wheels are 10 inch but dont know for sure. Just wondering what other members are using. My FAV came with 1 8 inch and 1 10 inch wheel so I either have to buy another 8 inch or 10 inch to make them match. The 10 inchw heel looks better with the 31x10.5-15 tire mounted.