• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 front differential cover removal

signsup

I'm away from my shop and manuals and want to pull the front diff cover to see why a small leak. Any tips or tricks to the removal? Got all the bolts out but two on the passenger side, one comes loose but cannot be removed as it bottoms out against the caliper bracket. The blt right aboth it I think I can get with a flexible socket, but it may do the same. I removed the horn to get to the top two bolts and really don't want to get to involved in this removal away from the shop.
I'll hang up and listen.

signsup

I'm away from my shop and manuals and want to pull the front diff cover to see why a small leak. Any tips or tricks to the removal? Got all the bolts out but two on the passenger side, one comes loose but cannot be removed as it bottoms out against the caliper bracket. The blt right aboth it I think I can get with a flexible socket, but it may do the same. I removed the horn to get to the top two bolts and really don't want to get to involved in this removal away from the shop.
I'll hang up and listen.

Well, I can't argue with that. Thanks for all the help.