• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shops in Northeast Pa

m81877

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, are there any shops in northeast Pa that are able to look at and possible do some engine work to my 5 ton?

Hello, are there any shops in northeast Pa that are able to look at and possible do some engine work to my 5 ton?
I HAD GREAT LUCK WITH TOM HASSERS DIESEL IN BETHEL PA 1-717-933-2121. HE WORKS ON ALL DIESELS. I SWAPPED A CAB ON A 2002 F350 AND HAD STARTING PROBLEMS. HE FOUND A PROBLEM WITH MY PCM PUTTING OUT A POSITIVE ON A WIRE THAT SHOULD HAVE PUT OUT A NEGITIVE SIGNAL. FOUND IT IN 1 1/2 HOURS. $150.00 BUCKS. it cost more to tow it there then to repair it. I recommend him big time. hes about two weeks wait to get you in, but for me it was well worth it. right of rt 78 not far from the 81/78 split exit 90 on 81