• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What kind of plug is this?

BigRig379

This came from my m447 but I don't know what kind of plug this is can anyone help me out?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302047964.528378.jpg I tried uploading a picture through my phone if it doset work I'll post one when I get home

BigRig379

I wouldn't think it would be a trailer plug. It goes to my breaker box inside, I just don't know how common these are I don't know what it's called so I can't really look.

Oldfart

Sounds like two choices, feeds the breaker box or supplies power to a remote something. My M220 has a couple of power plugs that feed/fed the old and new alternating current breaker boxes. While they are different, they both have screw on sleeves to keep the power cord attached. The snap plug cover just looks like something related to trailer lights, but only four wires. ~~~ How big is the plug across the mouth?

BigRig379

Well it's about 2-2.5 inches I'm not close to it right now, I have however found what I'm looking for there is a fourm titled "huge electrical plug" it has all the info I need I'll just have to start looking for the plugs now