• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA XM1061E1 Trailer

hgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Flat Deck military trailer it’s very heavy around 5K empty I pulled it home 6hrs with a 3/4 ton truck it knew it was back there. Would make a great farm trailer. I bought it with hopes to put my SXS on it and pull it behind my Deuce. but trying to find ramps long and light enough cost more then the trailer. I put brand new tires on it 2 years ago they have 6 miles on them. It is missing the 4 stabilizer legs on the corners, They were missing when I got it it does have a jack in the front. All the lights work 24V. Dont know about the brakes I didn’t hook up the air to try. The parking brakes don’t work. It is registered in the state of Maine because PA DOT don’t have a clue about anything out there. If you have any questions please ask. Asking $2800 Thank you

Attachments