• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aug.10, TOUCH-A-TRUCK, Gainesville, Ga.

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, I do the touch-a-truck here in Maitland, FL every year. My M35 is a real attention getter. I really enjoy showing it off and the kids climb all over it. Wish I was a bit closer. Enjoy and thank you and all the other MVers for your participation.

zout

Ron - you know I would really like to be up there with something - but Debs jeeps is in need of a LF wheel bearing and I just finished sanding and re-painting that plus decaling it - The old 109 is ready for Tigger to pick up next weekend and fueled up for him - the M909 is in limbo - the M43B1 is down at CAMO.

Have a great time up there and I will see you and Swiss tomorrow when you come down to pick up Swiss's CUCV.

zout

How do you add to a members reputation - I would like to do this for the work Ron has gone through to put this on and the great support everyone help participate in.

TMNT

Just made it home through a driving rain storm. I had to backtrack a bit to go help a buddy out with a laminate floor installation. Sometime during the floor work it started pouring rain. Ahhh, the fun of driving a deuce through a veritable hurricane.

My hat is off to Mr. Ron for getting us involved with Touch a Truck. We had a great time getting to know each other a bit and watching the kids get such a kick out of all of the big toys. My personal thank you to Ron and to Steve.

Considering Ron's recent injuries, he's getting around pretty well. I'm not sure I would be getting around like he is after trying to knock down a tree with my body.

It was fun convoying along with those big wreckers.

Last edited:

SE Jones

All of you who participated are to be commended. During Cruising the Coast last year I lost count of how many smiling kids crawled through the cab of MOTHER. Warms the heart to see those smiles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks