• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aug.10, TOUCH-A-TRUCK, Gainesville, Ga.

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, I do the touch-a-truck here in Maitland, FL every year. My M35 is a real attention getter. I really enjoy showing it off and the kids climb all over it. Wish I was a bit closer. Enjoy and thank you and all the other MVers for your participation.

zout

Ron - you know I would really like to be up there with something - but Debs jeeps is in need of a LF wheel bearing and I just finished sanding and re-painting that plus decaling it - The old 109 is ready for Tigger to pick up next weekend and fueled up for him - the M909 is in limbo - the M43B1 is down at CAMO.

Have a great time up there and I will see you and Swiss tomorrow when you come down to pick up Swiss's CUCV.

zout

How do you add to a members reputation - I would like to do this for the work Ron has gone through to put this on and the great support everyone help participate in.

TMNT

Just made it home through a driving rain storm. I had to backtrack a bit to go help a buddy out with a laminate floor installation. Sometime during the floor work it started pouring rain. Ahhh, the fun of driving a deuce through a veritable hurricane.

My hat is off to Mr. Ron for getting us involved with Touch a Truck. We had a great time getting to know each other a bit and watching the kids get such a kick out of all of the big toys. My personal thank you to Ron and to Steve.

Considering Ron's recent injuries, he's getting around pretty well. I'm not sure I would be getting around like he is after trying to knock down a tree with my body.

It was fun convoying along with those big wreckers.

Last edited:

SE Jones

All of you who participated are to be commended. During Cruising the Coast last year I lost count of how many smiling kids crawled through the cab of MOTHER. Warms the heart to see those smiles.