• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2013 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

shenkmen

Attendee list
Updated on the first post. 26 FMV's and and 50 people. Nice job folks.

Early arrivals / saving space.
We need those who arrive first to reserve space for the group. Attached to this post is where we camp.

00888 and sirpecka, I have down for arriving on Thursday.

daddy2, you're the next earliest arrival.

Can you guys save space for the group by spreading out and marking of some territory? It would be greatly appreciated.

Maddawg we be there at 12:00 and I'll be there by 2:30 (maybe earlier).

Have your trucks warmed up and ready to hit the trails at 0930. We'll assemble for a 5 minute driver's meeting then head out.

Convoy from Cabela's

Hamburg PA. meeting at 20:00 and departing 20:15. Please coordinate with max1008 and SgtDave12.

100 Cabela Drive
Hamburg, PA 19526

GPS Coordinates: 40.557810, -76.003051

Get Ready!
Thanks all!

Get those trucks ready.

Attachments

sirpecka

Attendee list
Updated on the first post. 26 FMV's and and 50 people. Nice job folks.

Early arrivals / saving space.
We need those who arrive first to reserve space for the group. Attached to this post is where we camp.

00888 and sirpecka, I have down for arriving on Thursday.

daddy2, you're the next earliest arrival.

Can you guys save space for the group by spreading out and marking of some territory? It would be greatly appreciated.

Maddawg we be there at 12:00 and I'll be there by 2:30 (maybe earlier).

Have your trucks warmed up and ready to hit the trails at 0930. We'll assemble for a 5 minute driver's meeting then head out.

Convoy from Cabela's

Hamburg PA. meeting at 20:00 and departing 20:15. Please coordinate with max1008 and SgtDave12.

100 Cabela Drive
Hamburg, PA 19526

GPS Coordinates: 40.557810, -76.003051

Get Ready!
Thanks all!

Get those trucks ready.
Does it matter what time you show up to the park or is someone always there because I wont be arriving till 9 or 10 pm Thursday

shenkmen

Any specific way you want it marked out. Do we need to corral our MVs so we dont get overun by jeeps or just want a truckstop line dance
See attached image. The yellow grid is where we park. Rope off along the green line. Just don't go out too far so it doesn't block traffic. Thanks much!

RC camp site parking.jpg

sirpecka

Ill probably have a few cones but im bringing my duce and hopefully my pickup truck too just in case the old duce doesnt make it haha but when I get there ill probably just string the ratchet straps from the tow hooks on the duce to the powerstroke and then just tension them up. Should create a nice straight line all the way across.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ok get ready to laugh at me. I am coming up early saturday morning because i like a nice warm bed. I will be there by 0730..not bringing my 1008 because i have the dash out installing a retro radio but i was to spend my time filmimg this from above.... I will need to ride with someone in the back of their vehicle so i can fly my drone and shoot lots and lots of videos and stills. I was ready for georgia and could not go and and am still ready with 2 gopros, 6 batteries for go pros, brandnew phantom with 7 batteries and 4 64gb cards dying to be filled. Lots of spare parts and even a generator to charge batteries if i run out, cu guys saturday morning...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks