• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month Feburary 2014 - Nominate here!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the February 2014 MV of the month contest. The rules are pretty simple. To submit a vehicle for the drawing:

1. You may nominate another member's vehicle. Or your own.
2. A photo must be submitted with your post.
3. Previous winners from current year cannot be re-nominated. (Current winners: RAYZER)
4. One vehicle per user per month. It's to keep things fair. Not everyone has multiple MVs in their fleet. (The OD disease hasn't taken them over yet :mrgreen: )
5. We're limited to 20 vehicles in the drawing. I will take the first twenty vehicles submitted. Once we hit twenty, I'll open a poll for the vote.

So let's get this started! :naner:

Nominations are full!

So far nominations include:
1. TMNT
2. DaveP
3. Papabear
4. Tow4
5. Davesgmc
6. Zout
7. *pending pic....
8. Bob H
9. wsucougarx
10. Jerseyhick
11. RangerBob
12. M1008a1its
13. Cucvnut
14. Walkerhunter
15. Wildchild467
16. Kenm352a
17. airbornebandsman
18. M920
19. vtdeucedriver
20. SuperDave

RAYZER

I nominate Tow4's m929 dump truck, this truck is responsible for bringing and dumping one Giant load of firewood at the 2013 Ga Rally!
Since recovering this truck from Mississippi, tow4 has performed all maintenance with care and repainted paying close attention to detail!
It is one beautiful dumper!
uploadfromtaptalk1391714037336.jpg

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
davesgmc 5ton former bridge truck ELMO has a 671 Detroit. Looked like this when he got it elmo one.jpg all mods were done in the driveway.elmo two.jpg

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to nominate Swiss' M62 as truck of the month, as symbol of and in appreciation for his work for the GA bill and our hobby. I am waiting for the pic of that truck from Swiss (or somebody else who has it); could not find it on the site. And its time for me to go to bed, its getting late here.

happyczechrepublicflag.gif count-sheep-smiley.gif bed-bug1-smiley.gifsleep-smiley.gif

3dAngus

Well, I have to go with the special toy build by Jerseyhick for creativity, ingenuity, and skill sets and bring back a well deserved machine for another well deserved vote. The amount of time, money, and effort put into this fabulous machine deserves the recognition.

I have seen a lot of toys, a lot of mods, but never one with such class and head turning stares as this...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks