• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month Feburary 2014 - Nominate here!

zout

PT - great job keeping post #1 list kept up and blanks filled in - some really great vehicles this month as well posted up.

zout

Had these stashed away - so here is PB's WC in action as well as posting up a pic hidden in the archives of the M909 in action attachment9PNPRTKP.jpgattachmentZSDXQO5J.jpgattachment53QRHCCF.jpg

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M135 gmc

It's a Dave day so I'll kick in SuperDave's 1952 M135.

Ingenious opportunity to see an abundance of great trucks all on one thread.

I was very honored to have a nomination so Thank You and lets give back da love with some MV eye candy.

front.jpg

[h=4]TRUCK CARGO 21/2 TON 6X6
M-135 CDN. W/WINCH
MFR'S SERIAL NO. 113501161
ORDNANCE CODE 2721
DATE OF DELIVERY 12-5-52[/h]This link has details, photos and story of the build.
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/deuce/index.html

LEFTSIDE2.jpgRIGHTSIDE.jpgDETAIL1.jpg

ENGINE.jpgENGINE2.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, we've got the nominations now. Just need the pic of swiss' wrecker to be posted....

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright, we've got the nominations now. Just need the pic of swiss' wrecker to be posted....
I sent you 10 pictures this morning at 5:45 am. Email account ??

Resent please check. I did not see in my outbox so this is an event that happened in a parallel world.

Wait, double checked outbox and yes I did sent this am!!!

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Indeed you did. However, they're not in this thread per rules. I'm trying to keep things fair upon the rules. I've had to remove some entries due to violation of the rules. That's why I ask to follow all of them.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Indeed you did. However, they're not in this thread per rules.
So I need to read the rules???? They have been changinggggggggggggggggggggggg

Okay I need to e-mail Robo and I don't have his e-mail but will find his e-mail if he PM's me and then we can exchange e-mail then he can update and ..........

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't mind you posting the pics. Just needs to be in the thread. (I've even held Doghead up to this standard...)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So I need to read the rules???? They have been changinggggggggggggggggggggggg
Okay I need to e-mail Robo and I don't have his e-mail but will find his e-mail if he PM's me and then we can exchange e-mail then he can update and ..........
Swiss, just post the pics here yourself?? I think that's within the rules since you could have self-nominated anyway.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The count does not want to be down for the count, here are a number of pictures to allow the M62 to stand up and be counted. I a not counting on winning as there are countless great vehicles, but I am honored to be counted among the countless great Steel Soldiers :)

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter